Should I take my kids from him?

Well my Husband recently walked out on me and my daughter. He decided that his friends were more important and that all I was doing is messing his life up. Well today I found out from a friend about some things that has been going on, and she gave the proof to back her up, he has been hanging out with girls who drink and act like strippers...he says that he is never there but he is in a lot of the pictures that she has. Should I let him have partial custody of he is hanging with these people all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• NO you shouldn't let him have any custody of your daughter. Strippers and booze are NOT even close to being ok for your daughter to be around. think of what could happen to your daughter in those conditions. I would bring those pictures to court if I were you. Whatever you decide your daughter comes first before his needs and yours. and she needs a decent father if one is even going to be in the picture at all.

• Oh I plan on bringing them to court. I have one side of his family telling me to give him joint with 6mo with me and 6mo with him then I have the other side of his family telling me NO he don't need to have a child when he's in his state of mind that he is in. then of course my family sides with me lol. but I think that I am gonna file for full custody, I get my lawyer on the first and to tell the truth I can't wait for this to be over with

• Good for you. that's def. not a good enviorment for your daughter

• Good going girl!! your little girl needs someone who is there for them, and that man just isn't it right now.

What Guys Said 1

• They're his kids, too.

Women have gone to jail for parental alienation.

What Girls Said 3

• i don't have kids, I am just a teenager but personally if my parents were divorced I wouldn't want to go to my dads if he was hanging out with people like that. I wouldn't want women like that all over him when I'm around.

i would want to see him but not a lot, you could try like letting him have visitation with your daughter, that way he can at least see her.

• Yeah I know how you feel my step dad was an alcoholic and I hated it, that's why I hated when he started drinking and now that he does this I don't want him around our kids I mean he is a great father its just the partying,and I know he will end up leaving them with someone while he goes out and drinks and there is no telling what will happen to them

• You should have full custody of the kids, what he's doing is innappropriate and in no way a good kid environment.

• no he obviously is not a responsible and loving father. He deserves sh*t.