In your experience, do you think that attractive people have it easier when it comes to dating?

I said this because I have a close friend who is very beautiful.I am average but I am happy with myself since I able to get some dates too.I have noticed that every time her date isn't going on well and she stopped seeing the guy,there will always be another new guy who ask her for a date around a week or two weeks after that lol.I am so jealous (not in a bad way) seeing how she can pick or reject whoever she wants to.I wish I could do that lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be shameless and temporarily consider myself attractive to answer this question. I sometimes become a little paranoid because I'm worried guys are only after my looks and not my personality, so that's not good either! And plus really good looks will scare away some decent guys who think they might not have a chance, but douche bags who just wanna f*ck and run obviously will think it's worth a shot. So I don't think it's easier! Maybe attractive people get more dates but the general quality might be lower, haha.

What Guys Said 2

• I imagine also the better looking physically a person is, the more likely they are more social and outgoing, go out a lot, have a lot of friends, a big social circle, so easier for them to meet new people

• I think that they would have it easier finding dates but harder cycling through to find a good one. Where people who aren't as attractive may have trouble finding dates but more likely to stIck with the person they get.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, attractive women can easily pull a date.

But can they get someone interested in them beyond the physical aspect?

It's a pain in the ass really.

No side really has it good.

• Not necessarily looks alone it's also personality and also if a girl is very beautiful some guys may be intimidated. I have heard guys say they will probably go for the one who is attractive but not the best looking. In my experience girls who get the most guys are outgoing and extroverted and friendly and laid back, not extremely intellectual but not stupid, attractive but not gorgeous maybe more cute, and thin.

• Well yeah because everyone wants an attractive partner