What is wrong with men today?

though maybe its just this one guy. we made plans to go out 2 weeks ago and he "forgot". Then we made plans tonight, I texted him 2 hours before...nothing until 10pm, when he messages me and says "i knew I forgot something" - not even 'sorry'. So either I'm not worth being remembering or its him. not really a question, just wanted to vent.

not worth being remembered*
Thanks to all for your honesty :)
FYI: Not my BF, just a guy I haven't seen in a long time who first approached me because he wanted us to "catch up"

Most Helpful Guy

• let me guess he's good lucking with a nice body and cock, this would be the reason otherwise the guy would of been dumped by now.

a guy who acts like this knows he can get a girl any time so he doesn't try very hard and will take you for granted and wouldn't care if you dumped him because he's attractive and he knows it.

but what do I know I'm just a guy and I know for a fact you won't dump him, you'll just be a girl who complains about her boyfriend and prob vent to a guy your not attratived to and tell that guy I wish more guys were like you.

• Hmm, it's probably also the behavior. He's assuming the position of higher value--that he's so great he doesn't even worry about sort of standing up her on a date. Which is part of why she won't dump him.

What Guys Said 5

• OMG, and here I thought it was just happening to me. Similar situation, except with a woman I haven't seen in a long time. She's mentioned catching up, but hasn't committed to when. Our schedules match up, and I've asked her about it several times, but no committment yet. So, what's wrong with women today? lol

• i feel your pain, haha

• Someone who takes that much effort in a girl where he forgets that he was meeting is probably a closet, because its un heard of, or at least I don't know a guy who would allow this to happen.x

• He's not taking you seriously. Don't mention dating or hanging out again. Move on. He isn't worth your time.

• I've heard that sort of stuff is more and more common. Actually, read a blog post about it somewhere... he's got a more interesting take than I do.

link

• he's just not that into you. and this does NOT mean men as whole have something 'wrong' with them, thank you.

What Girls Said 7

• The right question to ask is "What is wrong with this man?" The answer is he isn't all that interested. Move on.

• It's not men. That guy just isn't interested in you and is too pussy to outright tell you. He's hoping you get the hint. Lucky for you, you have gag to let you know.

• I don't usually say things like this about people, but he's a true asshat... If he doesn't remember about you, neither should you...

• He sounds not that interested and playing on off with you.I won't go out with him.

• As the book and the movie say "he's just not that into you". I would move on.

• He's a nuisance. Get rid of him.

• Nothing is wrong with men except shallow women not giving them a chance.