Are Mexican Guys the only group that doesn't date interracially?

I've notice that every group (including Mexican girls) seem to be dating other races/ethnicities but Mexican guys are the only group that doesn't.

Could it be that Mexican guys are at the bottom cause of the whole illegal immigration debate?

I being of Mexican descent feel that my group is full of losers heck even Asian guys can get Mexican and white girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well then how do we get blaxicans, lol? A Mexican guy asked me out once. It happens it's just not something advertised as much.

What Girls Said 6

• I dated a Mexican once and I consider myself black -- though I broke up with him once I found out he was, indeed, Mexican (-__-)

Just kidding, no we did break up, but it was cool. He actually preferred to date outside his race back then ::shrug::

• Actually, statistics show Asian men are the least likely to date or marry interracially. Now, because of their culture they do tend to stick to their own by default. But they are perceived as less masculine.

A lot of Hispanic guys date interracially. Granted it's rarely ever a supermodel look alike but it happens

• I see mixture of different races a lot but when I was younger my mom would tell me to be careful when dating Mexicans because of area gangs. Attraction is attraction I never turned anyone. down because of race.

• You don't know enough people. I've been with a few Mexicans guys...and I'm a white girl.

• No, black women don't either

• No African Americans are..

• NO INDIANS SORRY

• I see black guys/girls dating out every time and Indians too (mainly the men but that is a cultural thing)

• @Anon:There are some attractive Indian men (not the perverts one) that able to date interracially it just they choose not to due to the culture preservation.Even if they do,they won't bring them back to mama whether she's White,Black or Latina.They just want to have a 'good time'.I am Indian.

What Guys Said 2

• Idk where you live but over here a Mexican guy with a white girl is so insanely Common.

• Really? Miguel singer has mexican father, kid cudi's has mexican father, selena gomez has mexican father, demi lovato has mexican father. Go to california and texas you see a fricken ton of mexican guys with white girls. You're just making this up and asked this question twice. Why are you obsessed with this? You're not mexican that much I know