Candlelight for second date?

There were no fireworks on the first date, no kiss. Second date is pizza and a movie at my place. A friend suggested candlelight on this event. I thought it was a bit over the top for this event. She says she's a hopeful romantic though. Any opinions?

update...I didn't use candlelight fortunately...just followed my gut and it worked out great :)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't get disheartened by the fact that there was no kiss on the first date...because if she didn't want to see you there would be no second date right?

Don't stay in...thats boring especially for a second date...I would be pretty cheesed off!

If you still want to watch a movie go to the cinema, and then get something to eat, and then go to a bar and just enjoy yourselfs...and if something is going to develop it will, just take it one step at a time. See what her reactions are, try to put your arm around her when you are walking or in the cinema see if she is comfortable with you and then a kiss may follow at some stage. Good luck

• Thanks. Yeah, this was a unique second date as far as circumstances so it had to be at my place. It ended up being perfect and the movie was a perfect spark-enhancer as well. It is on lockdown now, as we have two more dates planned already :) Now to squeeze in the kiss on the third date =P

What Guys Said 0