Since I am an ugly guy where can I find ugly women to date?

I really need help find women in my league to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey,

First off, hang in there buddy. Not every girl is going to think that you're ugly. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen an ugly guy. That doesn't mean that I'm attracted to every guy, certainly not. But I've never seen a guy and thought to myself "Oh how gruesome." That cruel thought just doesn't run through our heads. Most of us, anyway. And if it does run through your potential girl's head, then she doesn't deserve you.

What you are looking for I think isn't an ugly girl, but a nice girl who doesn't judge you by your appearances. (And as I said, she probably won't think you're ugly at all. We are our own worst critics, as they say.) Just show her affection in a gentlemanly way, and make sure you show your interest in her on a relationship basis rather soon so she doesn't friendzone you. With some girls (like myself), the friendzone just means "Level 1". Everybody gets friendzoned, but aren't permanently there, they just have to be a good friend before they can be a good boyfriend. Other girls, however, may through you in a friendzone box and never let you out. So make your intentions clear.

As for where you may find said nice girl, just look around, they're all over the place. If you have any sort of faith background, the best place would be in whatever church or organization you attend. If that's not your style, then online dating sites have plenty of girls who are looking for someone, and will tell you so.

If you do go that route, some advice on your profile. No matter how ugly you think you are, smile in your profile picture, and have more than one picture up for them to see. A smile can go a long way. I've seen plenty of good-looking guys who just stare in their pics, and skipped over them because I think "well jeez, they're not a very happy person". Show your interests, whether it's fishing or gaming or whatever you like to do. As cliche as it sounds, just be yourself. But be your confident self ;)

What Girls Said 12

• Really? There are lots of them everywhere! Anyways, you won't even get the ugly ones if you don't work on your self esteem. Confidence and a great personality can be even more attractive than good looks, seriously.

• Who said I wasn't confident.I am just saying where I can find people in my league.I wanted to actually put below average looking instead of ugly but I wasn't allowed to put that since it is too many words in the question. What I meant was where can I find them all in one place so I can talk to them and it is hard to actually find them since most women are average looking or more.Not that many women are below average.

• Wow! I don't know any girl that would feel that she's being harassed by some guy talking to her just because he's below average looking. Why don't you try talking to them in real life, I'm sure it's not as drastic as what you've read online, but whatever, good luck with that, if you don't feel confident (and believe me, you don't) and don't stop putting yourself down, there's nothing me or someone else can tell you to change that, good luck!

• I did have good luck with conversations with some attractive women.Most I haven't had good luck though and it seemed that they didn't want to talk to me anymore.Maybe I was being boring or something.And to be honest I am a little shy,so maybe they didn't like that.Yeah I guess you are right about the confidence thing.Sorry

• beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and there is no such thing as leagues. Its all about how someone carries their self.

• Is that you on the pictures in your profile? Because if it is, you're certainly not ulgy! Oh, and now we're at it, you should never ever call someone ugly! Loads of people struggle enough with their own confidence, and they don't need other people to put them down as well.

• Yes it is me and thanks.Not that many people think that but it is ok.I know because I have asked women to rate me and many of them just ignored me when I asked them. I think they are assuming something things about what I asked. The reason I asked them to rate me was to know what women to go after.I wanted to know what women in general thought of me so I can know what women to go after. Also,I usually say below average and not ugly.It is just that I wasn't allowed to put that on here.

• Come to think of it I think you're lying I think you think I am below average.Nothing is wrong with it.I just want to know where to find people that are below average.

• Why would I lie? I mean, I have no reason to lie here, no one knows who I am in real life. Believe me, if I say something I'm honest.

• You're not ugly but very socially awkward with girls. I think they think you're creepy. Work on that. It's not about looking ugly women to solve your singledom but it's how you'll make them feel.

• Well I am shy but I got better with my shyness but it is still there. I made women laugh in my college classes,etc. I asked them out afterward they shot me down,I wonder if they thought I looked like a geek cause I wear glasses. Also, I meant to out below average not ugly.It is just that this website doesn't allow me to put too many words in my question.

• Treat them with neutrality if you're only targeting girls in your class, why limit yourself to that place. Sounds like a bad idea if you have to work with them and yet they find out you're also having mushy thoughts about them too. Just totally awkward!

• What do you mean by mushy thoughts?You mean thoughts to ask them out?

• She's a little crazy, but she thinks she's ugly link

• What does that have to do with my question?

• I can't contact her since she is anonymous.

• Leave a message on the question

• youre not ugly.

• If you see yourself as ugly, than people will see you as such. Confidence, man. The sexiest thing anyone can posses.:D

• I have gotten better with my shyness but I sill need improvement but I still wonder if women think I look like a geek.

• Also,I am below average.It is the truth. Nothing wrong with it.I just want to know where to find people that are below average.

• if all you have to say about women in your "league" is that they're ugly, you definitely don't deserve to end up with one, you might place all human value on looks, but that doesn't mean they do, they'll probably reject you in favor of a guy who has a better personality and sense of humor than you.

• By women in my league I mean women that are below average like me so I am not shallow.

• All I'm saying is to get contacts, and cooler clothes. Oh and a great personality does not hurt.

• If you are as hideous as you say, why don't you just get a blow up doll and name her Kimmy? With a self esteem like yours, you can count out ever attracting a real life woman.

• nursing homes

street corners

rehab

• Post office.

What Guys Said 3

• Forget about leagues. Just meet women where ever you can and eventually you'll meet someone you really hit it off with.

Some people say leagues don't exist. Well yes and no. They do exist, but only if someone puts them self into a league. It's not automatic just because someone is good looking. You have no way of knowing who might set their standards high except individually. To eliminate half the women out there just because you think they are out of your league is a big mistake.

Just meet women any way you can. If someone acts all snobby and stuck up you probably wouldn't want to be with her anyway. If she's not sending out obvious signals that she's stuck up, then go for it.

• dude are you nuts. ugly guys always get the hottest girls! The key, without a doubt, is CONFIDENCE. Make her laugh, and feel special, and ull get the hottest girls out of all your friends easy

• this! confidence and a good personality is key

funny, charming, interesting ugly dude with confidence (not cockiness or being a jerk) asks for a date - more likely than a hot guy with an OK personality (gets by on his looks doesn't really need to work as hard on his personality) awkwardly asking for one

• I've rarely seen an ugly guy with a hot girl

• "Ugly guys always get the hottest girls".

Wrong.

• Walmart. and GAG.