Guy's would you date a girl more intelligent than you?

Girl's would you date a guy less intelligent than you.

• I could never date a girl more intelligent than me
    0% (0)7% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • I would date a girl more intelligent than me
    7% (2)86% (12)33% (14)Vote
  • I could never date a guy less intelligent than me
    28% (8)0% (0)19% (8)Vote
  • I would date a guy more intellegent than me
    65% (19)7% (1)46% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry made a typo on option D: it's appose to be "I would date a guy less intelligent than me" typed more instead of less by mistake :(

1|1
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would LOVE to have the opportunity to date a woman that is more intelligent than me.This has been a problem in my past relationships because women have told me that they are intimidated by my intelligence, but I don't think I am smart at all just a hard worker.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I totally would date a "more intelligent" guy, that's super hot! but wouldn't compare my intelligence to his or anyone's to be honest. I just would know if he's intelligent and that's all.

1|1
    0|0
    • Sorry :( I made a typo on option D:, I accidentally typed more, which should of been less.

• Show All
    • And do you feel more comfortable with a dumb or an intelligent girl? haha

• It doesn't really matter as long as she isn't dumb like Jillian(Brian's girlfriend on family guy) or if she is intelligent she doesn't rub it in my face all the time.

• I would like to have roughly the same intelligence as him. I'd prefer it if he was a bit smarter, though. I like learning.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind but just don't be ignorant and be proud about it alright haha.

Have a brain with sense in it. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to date someone who was around the same intelligence as me. but I would have to wait and see, each person is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a guy who was smarter than me. My boyfriend is way more street smart than me, but I'm more book smart than him. So everyone is smart in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I could date a guy less intelligent than I am. HOWEVER it depends how less intelligent he was. If he couldn't tell a baby from a sack of bricks then we'd have an issue but if we were roughly in the same ball game it'd be perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Of course I would, why wouldn't I?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd like that in fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would have to be EXTREMELY intelligent, but yes I wouldn't mind since I like to surround myself with other smart people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. But I assume she will later be bored of me if she knows it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it would be interesting.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I would date a girl that was more intelligent than me as long as we got along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no reason why I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Comparing IQ tests with someone has never came up before. I don't think it's a good sign if she's pushing for that. lol If she's doing that, she's probably the know-it-all type that will rub it in your face. Would you want that?

0|0
    0|0