This is just a question. In my field of working dating co workers what I see for sometimes seems to be an advantage. But of course people are not going to say or spill the bad things. And here they're very good at being extremely professional. We're trained to be professional. Some of the staff gor divorce but then they act like nothing happened.
Most Helpful Girl
1) they are the people we often see at work , good for those who doesn't have the time to really know people outside
2) as you work with them , you get to see their behaviour and personality at work and also receive feedback from others
3) if the guy/girl is somosne who like to see their other often, then they are able to
1) when a nasty break up occur, it becomes awkward and everybody would know
2) if one likes to be low profile on their personal life, such situation will not allow them to be low profile as everybody know and they might tease you
3) depending on individual, some may let it affect work performance1