Girls, do you ever go after a guy just because he seems like a challenge?

I could explain my situation but I'd rather just hear some honest answers. Girls, have you ever wanted to date a guy just because it seems like he won't date anyone? Like do you ever chase after a guy because he feels like a challenge to you? If so Why?

• Yes
    26% (14)15% (4)22% (18)Vote
  • No
    72% (38)11% (3)51% (41)Vote
  • Other
    2% (1)74% (20)27% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
23|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I was previously rejected or felt rejected by said person, (even if I didn't want them to begin with) then sure, just to prove that I can get what I want. (and at that point I want the person who thought didn't want me, to want me) Once I get it, then mission accomplished. Kind of like, if you think you don't want me, I'll change your mind.

What's the word for that... Selfish, self centered, egotistical? whatever.

& no, not always, it's rare, but most people would like to do that I bet.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 22

• Nah. If I chase a guy it's because I genuinely like him, and not because he seems like a "challenge". I get bored of challenges like that very easily. I might try for a little bit, but if he doesn't show any signs of interest, I move on pretty quickly to someone else who actually appreciates the time I spend on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think all women have done that. They see something that want and if its a challenge its even better. Women are strong, independent and welcomes challenges because we like the chase. If it is easy then it get boring very quickly

0|0
    0|1
  • For some reason this seems similar to girls wanting a guy just because he's taken and happy with his woman :/ I wouldn't do that, but I know there are girls who do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I've never had to chase after a guy even if he's a challenge I know how to get him to chase after me. But yea I guess in a way I go after dudes who are challenges mainly because a dude who is harder to get won't care about the hoes who want him.

0|0
    1|1
  • It might spark a little interest if a guy showed interest and then backed off, but if he seemed to not date anyone or express interest in dating, I might kinda wonder and think he was weird and thn not be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't play games. I go after what I want because I find it attractive in some way.

2|0
    0|0
  • No not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did that a bit when I was younger. I've thankfully grown up a bit since then.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope, I do my best not to date if I can help it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I only go after guys I'm genuinely attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really just those that I find interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm actually kind of repelled by the challenge thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. I will feel he isn't interested in me so I will move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sometimes that's the only reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes--self esteem boost.

0|1
    1|1
  • I do sort of. I usually like guys I feel I have no chance with like guys that are older who wouldn't be interested or the whole mysterious type..so much more exciting then when its easy!

0|0
    0|1
  • No. At the same time, men I like are usually "challenges" because they have goals they want to achieve and extracurricular activities they enjoy.

It's like, dating isn't on the forefront of their minds so it's a challenge to get their attention.

But to be solely challenging isn't attractive to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • We'll I approached a guy because it seems like it would be easy. He was standing at a party not dancing, so I assumed he was shy. I would not chase after a guy if he's a challenge I guess, especially if he has a.ot of girls wanting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never done that

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do. At least not if they're way out of my league. I don't get the joy out of going after a really hot guy and then getting laughed in my face.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You have better luck with a Politician admitting the truth before any women will.

0|4
    0|0
  • Ugly girls will say "no."

The gorgeous and sexy women say "yes."

Verbally or by their actions.

0|0
    0|0
  • if by challenge you mean model looking then yes

0|0
    0|1