Is it okay for me to tell him this after only knowing him for a month?

I starts talking to him on OkCupid, the dating site. We exchanged numbers and met about a week later. One thing led to another and we had sex that same night! It was amazing, we both enjoyed ourselves greatly. Since then he still makes the effort to text me and have long conversations with him. He says he is attracted to me and that I have an amazing body. But it's been so long since we have seen one another. And I understand he works late hours, but we were supposed to see each other today, I've been looking forward to it all week, and he texts me at like 3am saying he is still at work and won't be able to get up later to see me, and he has work today at 3pm.

I do feel I text him too much, and he never said it was problem, and he even mentioned that if he doesn't answer, that he is just busy and will get back to me eventually. I miss him, and I'm worried I'm back to what I was before with this other guy who was never there for me. But this guy I'm seeing now, he is different, I can tell, he's older, wiser, and I can tell he cares. But I miss him, and it's hard. I don't know what to do or say to him, and the last thing I want to do is push him away, I care about him too much.

So my question is, should I talk to him about all of this? Or just keep my mouth shut for awhile, not text and see what happens?

So he got back to me, he understands my feelings and respects my honesty. He did say I may have moved too fast, but he wants to take things one day at a time with me. And we can still have some 'fun' in the mean time as we still get to know one another.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems how the first date went the way it did, it is a little unusal that he wouldn't have made more of an effort to see you. Sometimes people on dating websites go out with a lot of different people. I'm not saying that's the case here, but if someone really wants to see you they'll make time. I would ask if he's looking for something serious, or if he's just looking for fun.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i would keep my mouth shut.

and unfortunately since you had sex don't expect too much