Plans always being canceled?

I am talking to this guy that I went to middle and high school with. We reconnected recently and have been texting. He just got out of a two year relationship, and doesn't want to jump back in a relationship right away which I understand. He has told me that he is interested in me and does want to date me when he is ready to date again. We have made plans a few times to hang out, but something always comes up, on his part, right before we are supposed to. I am getting tired of getting dressed and my hopes up, only to have the plans canceled. I am interested in him, and I want to date him, but what is going on? Am I getting too upset about something stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree with the anon girl; sounds like he isn't interested

What Guys Said 1

• He is holding you for when he needs to. He cancels the plans because at that moment he is going balls deep in his ex-girlfriend. Poor you that get all dressed up for nothing. Move on, you look too pretty to waste your time with this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like they just aren't too interested