Romantic Winter Date Ideas

I recently met a girl online and I'm thinking about asking her to a proper date. We are both hopeless romantics so I've been trying to think of something to do that would be romantic, unique and fun at the same time.

I was thinking a winter picnic but it's pretty darn cold right now so that may not be the greatest idea. Maybe we could do it briefly and even make a snowman if there's enough snow but it's something that wouldn't last a full date (about a few horus).

Definitely don't want to do the whole movie thing (she made it clear that she didn't want that). I wouldn't mind doing a nice dinner date but I would hope to do something unique before or after that that will really sweep her off her feet.

I honestly haven't been on a first date in the winter so that's why my creativity is lacking right now haha. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

Well ice skating is definitely a winner but.. I can't skate haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• ice skating will be the cheapest outdoor option

otherwise bowling, fancy restraunt, cooking at home and setting up candles etc.. (if you have a fireplace set things up near it), reserve a spa or massage session together, place you can dance together or learning how to dance

• Top notch ideas dude. Will keep those in mind.

• cool, glad it helped. Good luck

What Girls Said 3

• Ice skating! I just noticed someone else suggested this as well. That would be really romantic. After dinner would be best, somewhere at night that's well lit-up, and hold her hand. It can be really fun, you'll find yourselves laughing, but most of all, she'll thibk it's really sweet. We don't have real ice skating here in Australia, I wish we did, as I think its the perfect date! :)

• and not knowing how to skate is what will make it even more fun...it will be very memorable, and take the edge off any nerves. It will literally break the ice :)

• Ice Skating, everyone loves Ice skating just be sure to pack really warm socks, and a hat so if you fall you don't crack your head. Roller skating, bowling, movies, Indoor rock climbing, indoor go-karting, eating in a warm cozy restaurant or your living room. I don't know how competitive you two maybe, but Laser Tag...is that thing...

What Guys Said 3

• Ice skating outside downtown or something involving hot liquid with a decent view

• But I can't skate? lol

• Oh give or take 15 or so years ago haha. Seriously, I'm clumsy as hell. Adding skates is just recipe for disaster. It would only work if my date was a nurse or a pro figure skater haha.

• Hot chocolate or tea would be good then.

• I would find out if she even likes winter and fucking around in the snow first, some do which is great, I just enjoy walking around in the snow sometimes and doing w/e. Other girls treat it like the plague, seems you already have good suggestions below.

• Ice skating?