Reading to much into this?

I sent a guy I dated briefly (about a month) and broke up with (he dumped me) a text telling him I thought it best that I delete his number but had sent him a message on Facebook (this was a means for me to get some things off my chest so that I could move on). He doesn't use Facebook very often but he did log on to read what I had sent him. He has seemed pretty sure with his decision to break things off. and I know chances are things are over for good. I'm curious though why he would take the time to read what I wrote (he didn't respond) if he's already moved on. I half expected him to delete me from his friends or ignore me altogether. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably doesn't care either way. Why are you wasting time telling someone you're going to delete them?

• i never told him I was going to delete him on Facebook. I did delete his number. I just told him I had sent him a message. It was for my own personal closure...nothing else. It worked..I actually feel better now and can move on.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no reason for it. And you don't know if he opened it and deleted it. It's over, so time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I read your comment to th other answer and you said you did it for closure. I don't see anything wrong with that. Now you just have to move on.