Met some one online.

We chatted for a while before we decided to start texting each other. He usually doesn't text me unless I text him first than he would text back. Sometimes he take a long time to reply back and today I text him and he texted me back once. Since than I Haven't heard back from him and its been all day now. I text him around noon and now its already past 10 p.m. No reply. Is there something wrong? Does he not want to talk to me or what can it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• when he replies back don't reply for a few hours... let him text you a second time before you do. If he wants to play like that you can play better

What Guys Said 2

• He is not interested. If a guy likes you, he will find time to text you whether he is busy or not.

Move on. Life is short for this sh*t. There are many guys in real life and internet is full of weirdos, be careful.

• It's called text-game. Guys have started to play the game since women have been such flakes to them for so long.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him some space for a while. Let him text you first sometimes.