Should I text her or no?

I've been dating this girl for over a month now, now I'm usually the one always texing her like I text and she doesn't reply this happens constantly like mostly everyday. Now I text her because I'm the guy you know.. I'm trying to show I care about her so I text her even though she won't usually reply. But then again it makes me look desperate doesn't it..? So like forexample I texted her today she replied but then after I texted her again she didn't reply. I don't know its hard... now I don't whether I shod send a goodnight text.. what to do?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If she's not replying, she's not interested. Stop texting her, don't say goodnight, don't do anything. Go concentrate on something more important. Because she obviously doesn't find you important.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Just stop texting her until she initiates something. At the very least, the lack of a message will make her think of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she's busy, maybe wait til she texts you, sometimes I don't reply to texts for a few hrs because either my phones on vibrate and I don't hear it, or I'm busy at school

1|0
    0|0
  • From experience,

It's only been 30- 40 days since you've been dating. I would leave her alone. If she has not responded to any of your text messages, reason being is sometimes in a case such as this,

If one is playing their cards and the other party isn't playing with you. seems like they're not interested in the game. My advice : Move on to the next one(keep an open mind. she is searching for you:) Hope this helps:)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.