Girls: Describe your first time signing up for a dating site.

Curious to know more about "the other side" of the dating scene. My brother's ex told me how she was getting a lot of messages and stuff. So tell me your first day, week, and month overall when you signed up and how it was. Did you like it or hate it? Do you still use it? Find someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Found my husband on a dating site. POF to be exact.

What Girls Said 2

• Amazed, I was looking through pictures and introduction. I didn't continue anymore as I signed up due to curiosity. I didn't receive a lot of messages but there were clicks on my profile, messsges a handful just not a lot unlike what guys think a girl would receive.

• On the first week I got about 10 messages a day, but most are either from men 10+ years older that I won't consider or really disrespectful messages that I won't reply. Only about 3 or 4 decent guys that I talked to regularly. After a week it was down to one message a day, I deleted account a month later and stopped talking to all other guys except my now boyfriend and we are still dating one year later.

What Guys Said 0