What to do about relationship in the future?

I am concerned about my relationship for when I will have to leave for further schooling. I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year now and we both really like each other, probably love each other. I'm not sure right now if I see myself marrying her in the future, but it is definitely possible because I feel she would make a good wife. In about a year and half I will be attending a rigorous health professional school for two years. The schedule and demands of the program are very rigorous, time consuming, and requires a lot of studying. This program is also very likely to be at least a few hours away from my home or could be out of state. I doubt I'd be able to go home often as I'd be busy studying on weekends. And I would'nt have much time to Skype or call her. I don't feel I wouldn't deserve to keep dating her if I'm going to be that busy, it wouldn't be fair to her. And it wouldn't be fair to me to travel a lot and risk my education for just seeing her. I have dated quite a bit, but feel I need more dating experiences. I'm not sure what to do about this, a year and a half is a long time. Should I continue seeing her for this time or end it sooner?

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just let it play out

0|0
    0|0
  • I would end it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.