I don't have the right to be upset do I?

This guy I met off a dating site, we only met once and plan on seeing each other again. We have shown interest in each other and we talk a lot but I've noticed he is still being online on the dating sites he's on. It just makes me feel like he's looking for other girls he could be with as well. I feel jealous in a way. Only because we have been talking for a while and I haven't even wanted to go on the dating sites we're both on Because of him, I only check my messages and that's it. I don't really chat to anyone else. He isn't committed to me I know but just with what he has said to me I guess. I don't want to just be one of the many girls he's seeing if that's the case.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he's looking for other girls. He's keeping his options open.

He doesn't know you. You've met once. He's not going to decide based on one meeting that he's forsaking all other women... Don't be crazy.

If you guys meet again, and if you date, and if you date a few times, and if you then have the conversation and both decide to see each other exclusively, THEN you can expect him to stop looking.

Not before.

• That's fair enough, I'm not being crazy I just guess I feel jealous because before merging we had been talking for ages. I just don't want to compete with other girls, don't feel like I'm enough

What Guys Said 4

• If you think what he is doing is not right, break it off with him. Remember you are also getting back onto the site for whatever reason also. Maybe its nothing, but a lot of guys and girls use these dating sites to talk to and be with a lot of different people. If your gut is telling you that he's not what your looking for, you should listen to it.

• It's healthy to date around and find what is best for someone. You should do the same. People should be aware of all their choices.

• It was one date... wow...

• It's only because of the conversations we have had. I'm not being crazy about it, I guess I just like him and don't want to feel like I have to compete with other girls. We have been serious with what we've talked about

• I have been in a similar situation and know how you feel.Is he going on dates or just chatting?

If he's meeting others then he's not that into you and you should move on because you'll end up wasting your time or get hurt

What Girls Said 2

• Keep your options open too

• One date=no obligation. He is testing the waters so why shouldn't you?