Girl: Would you date with a trans women?

I don't like my body and I feel feminine myself, I wear mini skirts, women's underwear, women's dresses. Besides I wanna chance my gender. So girls would you date with a trans women?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a trans woman but then again I'm pansexual.

I would most definitely stay with my boyfriend if he became a woman although I'd miss those strong masculine physical features. My boyfriend is pretty feminine too I like it

What Girls Said 11

• No because I'm not attracted to women

• No.

• If my boyfriend told me he wanted to become a woman I would probably stay with him. Just because I love him so much.

• To be honest I probably wouldn't, I wouldn't judge but I am not sure that it is something that I am attracted to.

• I think trannies are sexy but no sorry I wouldn't but girls who are pansexual might.

• Urrrmm, most likely not.

If I was bisexual maybe, but I am not. I love men who look like men.

• No, sorry.

• Hmmm if you are trans I thought usually you go for guys? No?

I don't mind to be friends

• No because I'm not attracted to girls. A lesbian, bi or pan might though.

• I know how you feel, I have the same problem except I was born female, feel masculine and I'mm attracted to men, I'm like your polar opposite!

• Honestly that's not for me. But some girls are into it

• No. I'm completely heterosexual and like manly men.

What Guys Said 4

• Not only would you be limiting yourself to those that are gay, a woman who wants to be with a woman, but you're adding even more complexity by being a born male in a females body. That's allot for someone to take in; for anyone to take in.

Talk about stacking the odds against yourself...

• Most girls prefer a masculine man.

• Most women want guys who don't have a prolem with being , acting , looking DRESSING like a guy.

• You're so obviously full of crap, and it's all over the way you wrote this. If you were trans you'd already feel trans. You'd already identify as female.

• It is not crap and I have a girlfriend so I have never told her about it and I need to know girls what think about it.