What would you do in a situation like this?

I have a crush and he's like my best friend. We've known each other for a long time and can tell each other anything. we mess around a lot like we're related and I have a huge crush on him. I think he knows by now but he also has a girlfriend. I've never really met her I just know of her existence. I would think that I would be mad that he's not dating me but actually I don't want them do break up because I know that he will be really sad and bummed an I hate it when he is so I encourage it. We both have the same interests and people usually thing that we're dating. but I think I messed up because his best friend asked if I still like and I lied and said no because I wanted to kinda get away from him try to date somebody because I really wanted to be in a relationship. after I told him no he said oh okay and kinda looked away. after I asked why he just said he couldn't tell. then a coupe days after that my crush was dating somebody.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I was in the same spot you are now.

I felt the same about his girlfriends and told him I didn't like him because I didn't want to make things awkward. one day he started thinking about suicide and talked to me about it. he said no one cared about him anymore. I was there for him and that's the day the truth came out.

We got together about a week after. it didn't work out but were still friends. and the break up had nothing to do with the confession or anything. we just weren't meant for each other.

but were still friends. we still talk and hangout sometimes and its not awkward because we know we don't hide anything from each other anymore.

just sit down one day and tell him. tell him the truth about how you feel and that you want to be friends no matter what. don't let it ruin a friendship & don't let it get to the point wherw he feels like no one cares anymore. and don't rush him on it. tell him once nice and clear then let him think.

Good luck!

• He has a girlfriend wait untill they break up orsomething and tell him what you feel,you really do not want to be one of them girlsbasically the other one.