Found out he's married.

I met a guy on a dating site and we hit it off and went on a few dates and everything was going well. He had a splint on two of his fingers (ring finger obviously one of them) then I caught him with his ring uncovered...we really got along great and he was really sweet and treats me good...what should I do ?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• The decision is ultimately yours, of course. Personally, I wouldn't date a woman who cheated, nor would I date a woman who had dated a cheater. If a woman has been in a relationship that involved cheating, how can I be sure that she won't cheat on me? I can't.

What Guys Said 6

• Find out if he is (which is likely) and if he is break up no matter what no matter how "good" he treats you. Men like that are trash to the core in truth you mean nothing. Assuming he does leave his wife for you how could you ever trust him not to do the same thing he is doing to his wife right now to you?

If he isn't then there is no problem.

• Maybe he justs wears it for fashion I dunno. Go look for the wife, if you find her tell her your story and move on (if someone was cheating on me I'd wana know). If you don't, ask the guy bout the ring, maybe he dosn't have a wife.

• You should leave and not get involved. Nice meeting you fella - now get lost. I will bet you a dime that he was looking for a one hit, and then run. If that's okay with you, than go for. Nsa

• Find out if he's truly married - follow him home or ask him. If he is, then dump him. Guys can be so pathetic when it comes to love, especially if they are married to somebody already.

• Leave him alone.

• hmm.. married d is often the best.

What Girls Said 4

• He's clearly not a sweet guy that treats women well if he's cheating on his wife. End of story really. Do you want to be with a lying, cheating married guy? I don't know why this is even a consideration honestly lol

• Can't believe you're not mad at this "sweet" guy. He is a liar and a cheat and has already betrayed you. Please move on immediately for your own benefit. Otherwise, you will only have yourself to blame when he treats you the way he treated his wife and it all blows up in your face. And you should give his wife a friendly call before terminating contact with him.

• You should walk away! You hear?

• Move on ...once a person is attached it means hands off. And it also reveal his personality- dishonesty and unfaithful. He is already married but still go to dating site etc