Called by last name

This girl always calls me by my last name, in just about every text. What do you reckon it means?

Most Helpful Girl

• i thnk she's just trying to be different. I rarely call a guy by his last name

What Girls Said 9

• It's just a personal preference. Some years ago, I considered working for the FBI and started calling everyone "Agent (Last Name)."

• Ask.

Life would be much easier if we didn't piddle and just said what was on our minds. [About most things.]

If someone has a last name that I like, I often call them by it. Also some people do it as a pet name kinda thing. Try calling her by her last name too. Haha. :]

• do your friends call you by your last name? maybe it just comes up on her phone. I couldn't really tell you what it means, try asking her.

• It's really just a personal preference. I call two of my guy friends by their last names, and vice versa. It's because we're comfortable with each other, like a brother-sister relationship.

Is your relationship with this girl like that?

• Thats just how she talks or she just likes saying your last name than your first. ask her

• Does it really matter? If you're a doctor there's your answer. Are you Striffler? Because that makes sense too. why do you care? lol seriously

• Lol fair enough, just asking random questions to pass the time away, summer hols :P. Actually she knows that I want to be a doctor in the future...! xx

• Haha there's your answer. I call my guy friends Sir or Mr. Chapman *just an example* just for the fun of it. =]

• that she is joking with you and that she is comfortable enough to call you something informal and daring enough to call you by something other than your first name

• It doesn't really mean anything. I call guys I like by their last names, but also guys who I don't like.

She may just no another person by the same first name, so finds it strange calling you's both by the same name

• maybe she just likes your last name! haha well.. I personally call some of my friends by their last name cause its fun to us, maybe she conciders you a friend or she might even like you cause I do that to the guys I like, hope you find out :) if you really want to know just ask her tho

What Guys Said 1

• idk but I call some of my friends by their last names cause their first names are too common or we have a mutual friend by the same name