Would you date a childish girl/guy?

Last night while on Instagram, I had to unfollow this girl. I'm almost to 3000 followers and I see her more than others on the news line. Her whole Instagram is filled psychotically with him. she filmed a video riding in a basket and playing in Walmart. all I see is him on my newsfeed from her page. It's like an obsession she has with him. I dislike seeing people post pictures like this when there are others I would like to view. she has obsessively uploaded so many pictures it's ashame. she take pictures of him praying,sleeping,driving, getting ready to walk out the door. the guy page look more like a single page. she do childish things and it irritates me when people post every walking breath or move about a person. I explored his page and he's speaking about her like a dummy to other people. Would you date a childish person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh I'd date them so long as they were able to be an adult at other times... I mean I have some 'childish' habits, I enjoy shows I enjoyed as a kid, I enjoy sitting in and playing games. Often the alternatively is socialising or going out and getting drunk. I think some of the 'adult' behaviour is more childish, than supposed childish behaviour. What I do doesn't get in the way of work or being good in serious situations it's just something that makes me happy.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like an obsession. Some couples are like this. He might like the attention she's giving him though. Not sure what you mean with him speaking about her like a dummy though.

• No why would I do that? I'm a professional and I have scruples. What would my piers think? That's ridiculous. Its embarrassing. Who gives a gnats ass how many followers you have that's stupid.

• maturity is relative at best imo.

though I think it's good to have some goofy behaviour/traits, who says every adult must be stern and serious?

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the childish qualities...

I would say I'm immature with humor, but mature in the ways that matter. (mature subjects)

• I prefer a mature guy, but one who knows how to joke around.

• No I prefer a mature guy