Why am I told I'm attractive then no one tries to hookup/date me?

And I'm very friendly so I don't think I'm intimidating.

I don't know why I get told I'm cute, pretty, sexy, that I have nice hair, pretty eyes, a great smile, great boobs, wide hips and a small waist, a bubble butt, onion booty, nicely filled out ass.

But then girls who don't get nearly as many compliments get asked out more, and guys try to/do sleep with them.


0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

  • The compliment of being approached and pursued by a potential partner seems to be a universal compliment that most women want to experience. Sure, the times have changed however, the femininity aspect of dating that women, historically, long to feel has not.

    Modern-day women should not have to accommodate timid men by approaching them for a date. Men and women are different physiologically, obviously, but they are different psychologically as well. Women

    Women associate approaching guys with masculinity(the dominant role), which explains why most women are not comfortable approaching guys. And it's also the reason many guys prefer to approach women.

    In my experience, if a guy's fear manifests in behavioral inhibition in regards to pursuing a woman that is sending all the right signals for him to approach her, there is high chance that he will be submissive throughout the relationship and limited in his ability to protect her.

    Nonetheless, if you own the physical attributes that you assert in your post, guys are possibly intimidated by you. Body language, believe or not, is often the reason attractive women fail to be approached.

    That said, your success rate with CONFIDENT guys will begin to buoyant if you appear to be more guy-friendly and accessible to them, which consists of flirting - smiling, prolonged eye contact - with them, and projecting an overall outward positive attitude.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

  • Don't wait for guys to approach you then. Take the initiative and approach the ones you like.

    1|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like it's something other than your looks.

    0|0
    0|0
    • okay when you meet a girl what are the top 5 reasons you don't persue her (outside of looks)

    • Personality and their outlook. I meant you sound attractive by your description.

  • So you've got like 2% of what guys are looking for. OK now work on the other 98%...

    1|0
    0|0
    • I know that personality is way more important, I'm just saying appraochment wise . guys don't see you at a party and come talk to you because of a stellar personality. they don't know your personality yet ( I don't want to come off a shallow so I tried to explain the usually initial attraction is skin deep) but I'd love to hear yor take on the other 98%

    • Show All
    • hmmm... I'd say the innocent bubbly looking girls tend to get a lot of attention. They tend to be intoxicating to a lot of men. So I don't know where you're coming from with that statement.

    • I watch girls like that twist groups of guys around their finger. They might not be the guys she wants though... She just likes to play with them and get her share of attention, meanwhile the prize man watches that and likely sees immaturity...

  • Defy tradition and approach the guys you like.

    0|0
    0|0
  • U might intimidate most men I have never met or seen you but what you ask and said in Ur question you give off strong vibes that might scare most men but I like that in a woman intensity is great never stop being yourself

    0|0
    0|0
    • why would I be intimidating? (I've been told that a lot actually) But I'm friendly and very warm and loving and outgoing I don't know how I'm intimidating?

  • Maybe people are lying to you?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Approach guys

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

  • Probably because, despite popular belief, guys care about more than just looks when choosing a girl to date. So you have a nice body, great, but that's not everything if you don't have a personality to match.

    If it bothers you then stop waiting for guys to come to you and do something about it yourself. Try approaching men for once and see what happens. Being pro-active will get you a lot farther than sitting around waiting.

    2|2
    0|0
  • Are you confident?

    0|0
    0|0
  • You probably have a bland personality, or don't approach them

    1|0
    0|0
Loading...