Are inexperienced guys at a worse disadvantage than inexperienced girls are when it comes to dating?

and relationships? if a guy has never had a girlfriend or been in a relationship, he is at a bigger disadvantage than the other way around right? and no I'm not getting at the fact because guys are expected to initiate everything in order for a date and relationship to happen, it's because if a guy hasn't had a girlfriend before, it gives the impression to girls "if no other girl has been interesting in you, then why should I?", girls apparently for the most part it seems, only want and are attracted to guys that are desired by other girls, so if a guy has an ex or exes, if gives girls the impression that he has high value, even some Dating Coach said this too, and this was a Woman Dating Coach!

since I only got one answer from a girl, girls don't want to admit the harsh truth

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is true to an extent

What Girls Said 1

• Alot of women don't want to settle with experienced guys at all. These days they're usually worthless ruffnecks.

What Guys Said 3

• No I think the problem is you're looking at things like "dating coaches" and allowing them to dictate your own behavior. If you approach dating as simply meeting someone, liking them, and going from there... you don't need anyone's bullshit "rules" to tell you anything!

If I like a girl, and she likes me.. I'm not going to approach it with the "Well... the dating coach says I shouldn't text her after the date! It comes off needy!" Fuck that bullshit! I want to tell her I had a nice time and I'm damn well going to do that. That dating coach can eat a dick and shut the fuck up.

What happens with "inexperienced" people and dating is they "seek advice" and people have some really crazy "advice." They basically then bombard people by telling them "don't say this" and "tell her that" and forget to just be yourself and let whatever happen... just happen! Because if they follow all these things people tell them... they end up becoming a robot filled with pre-programmed phrases and don't say anything that is a reflection of who they are.

• I would imagine so

• Well yeah obviously