If a guy has a picture of himself with a knife in his profile pic on a dating site?

would you find that weird? creepy? it's for protection cause he was mountain climbing in that picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• In that context, not creepy at all. Even if it was a girl. If the person was into hunting or things like that and was trying to attract those types of women who are into the same thing, I'm sure they won't find it creepy. But if it's just some person with a creepy look to them just holding a knife, then yeah, definitely questionable.

What Guys Said 5

• It means he has a small d*ck and has other issues. Don't even think about him. NEXT!

• Ah, I don't think so, I have pictures of me holding guns and I would never harm anyone who wasn't trying to hurt me first.

• People are freaked out by knives now... Lovely...

• LOL

i guess she is concerned the person might be bit creepy kind

• What's creepy about a knife? Unless he's holding to someone's neck or wrist what's the big deal?

• What's creepy about a knife? I've bet you've got at least 10 of them in the kitchen...

• That's hella weird and creepy

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the picture. If it's just him a knife and a black background, yes, I would think that's creepy and weird. If it's a picture of him on a mountain with a backpack and a rope and a knife and all that scenery, I wouldn't be weirded out.

• I would block him

• It depends if there was blood with hair or fur on it.

• Sounds sketchy