Probably on the rebound? Should I bother?

I've been talking to this girl for about a week. As it turns out, she has only been broken up with her boyfriend for two weeks, maybe three. He left her for his ex, and tried getting back with her but she said she didn't want to be with him. They were together for 4 months. She still talks to him and he is still on her facebook, their pictures together are still on there as well(another ex of hers is on there though too). She said if he wanted to be friends after he gets back in the fall then they could.

I want to know whether or not I should pursue her. All opinions welcome.

• Sure why not, you don't have anything to lose.
  • Eh, why bother, she's probably on the rebound.
  • Other(explain)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience man, them rebound girls are insane lol especially that early. don't even bother and I'm telling you this as sumbody who just went thru that BS. I swear to god these damn guys are going around dating everybody and screwin it up for the rest of us lol.

• Lol yeah I hear ya. I guess its just that she said she was happier without him and that she wouldn't get back with him. Of course I've heard this many times, but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.