First date, what to do?

Ladies what do you prefer to do in your first date? I mean sometimes I thing the classic things are OK but then it hit me how many times have you ever been in the same dance.

Most Helpful Girl

• (I'd never thought I'd say this) 'When I was around your age', shooting pool was probably one of the most memorable dates I had. It was fun and the back and forth banter that went on during had us laughing the whole night. Taking turns deciding what the winner would receive was fun x2. lol Afterwards we hit up a late night kitchen spot and talked some more.

Other memorable first dates- neighborhood festivals, I live in the windy city so downtown has tons of outdoor places to go to.

What Girls Said 4

• My best first date was a snowboarding date. If you know what she is into then try one of those things. Even if you have not done it before it shows a lot about you to want to try to make it fun for her. And it's cute when guys try something for the first time and they suck at it.

• I had a first date yest. We went to a casino and it was uber fun. There was so much to do so we didn't feel that weird tension and had an amazing time.

• Something simple like a dinner specially for the first date. This should be like a time to get to know each other and see if ya have anything in common or if there is any chemistry there you know.

• Something fun, like an activity

Not movie or dinner

What Guys Said 1

• "Something simple like a dinner specially for the first date. This should be like a time to get to know each other and see if ya have anything in common or if there is any chemistry there you know. "

===========

"Something fun, like an activity

Not movie or dinner"

^^

This just shows the impossibility of getting a good answer without knowing who the involved person is like. DIfferent people like different things.