Suck at dating & date +sex

How long can a guy handle a girl that sucks at dating because they've never done it before? She means well but just sucks at it. Also by what date (on average) does a guy expect sex/start to get p*ssed if there is none?

What Guys Said 2

• There are some guys that are patience and some that are not. It really depends on the personality and attitude of the guy you're dating. Some guys will think you're playing games while others know you mean well. As I've said before, if you screw up on a date or dating, learn from it. Dating is a learning process just like everything else. Learn what you think you did right/wrong, get feedback from friends/people, tweak it a little and then try again. After a while, it gets better.

As for sex, it really depends on you. I like to think girls are the ones who will give the signal to a guy when they're ready to take it to that level. It's always been like that for me, and I haven't had any problems picking up signs.

BUT if you want a typically male answer, I say a month..month and a half at most. lol

• Yeah, I'm looking for the typical answer/horny guy answer

• A guy won't expect anything sexual until there is apparent chemistry between you. Happens on the first date sometimes. Or could take months.

What Girls Said 0