Would you date someone who did smoked Bud a few times a week?

I just met this guy for the firsy time last night. He told me he smoked Bud but I still wanted to meet him even though its a huge turn off for me. We kissed and it was nice but the taste was repellant. I didn't like it but I like him and I can tell he is a nice guy and not just some dick. Idint know what to do is there a way to work around it, if things keep moving forward with him?

Not seeing the guy, total asshole!

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to yourself. You don't like it. That is enough. My thing is Tatttos, I see them and it does not matter how nice or cute she is. I can't live with that.

Good luck,

What Guys Said 4

• I've got one brother (stoner) who married a non-stoner, they have 3 kids and are very happy.

Another brother (former stoner) who is engaged to a woman who I know smoked weed and I think other stuff too, they are both clean now and have a healthy baby girl. I think as long as you discuss it, let him know how you feel about smoking weed, you can be together. Communication is KEY.

• Sure. But let him know he's gotta keep good oral hygiene.

• if it's a "huge turn off" I don't really know how this would work out for you

me personally wouldn't have a problem but then I don't have any issue with people smoking pot

• No, I certainly would not date any kind od addict.

What Girls Said 2

• No. But just because I don't do it. And back when I just didn't care almost got pulled over with my guy having it on him, not good. I understand it's a personal life choice, but I personally do not want to be on that life choice with someone.

• NO WAY IN HELL