Do you think he is into me?

I've been talking to this guy I met online for about a month now. We have a lot in common, and he has even made a few comments about us being very similar. Sometimes when we're texting he won't get back to me for a day or two, which I understand knowing that he works for UPS and this time of the year is busy for them, but I guess I sometimes feel like maybe he isn't really interested but doesn't know how to let me off easy. But, he does text me when he is hanging out with his friends, which I know guys don't usually do unless they are interested, and I asked if he wanted to see the Hobbit with me and he said he would like that, but after that he hasn't texted me back in three days. I guess I'm just worried I might be trying to pressure him into something when he isn't interested, or maybe I'm just over thinking things. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry hon, I have been there before and it sounds like he's not too interested. When a guy and I like each other we text or message every day and we always get back to one another within a few hour time period

What Guys Said 1

• I think he actually is interested. He may be busy for not texting or something ellse you can't know. Continue this way and see what will happen. You don't have anything to lose anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like he is... I mean 3 days and no text? :/