Why won't girls meet in person?

Why do so many girls love meeting guys on dating sites, swapping numbers, and attempting to demand their attention all the time like they're interested (and talk about how you're too good to be true and so amazing) yet refuse to ever actually meet for a date, even after you've talked a month or more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for myself, that sometimes I'm intimidated by meeting someone in person that I've been talking to online. There are so many people out there that will put fake pictures on their page and you never really know who the person is. I think that some girls just are scared that you might not be who they think you are, and with these stories of things happening to women I understand.

You can always offer to take her out to dinner, some place public so she can feel comfortable and don't try pressuring her into going some place with you alone, like going back to your place. Make sure she's ready and is comfortable being with you.

Good luck!

• I always meet publicly at a restaurant and never invite them back to my place on the first date. Women are just as crazy as men are. Lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Girls on dating websites are more or less window shopping. They're just bored and curious to what's out there.

• I think they're probably scared. Really make it clear you want to meet them in the beginning it's easy to have a "cyber" relationship and not have to worry about the reality of it.

• They are shy trust me.

What Guys Said 2

• ego boost

they need attention

they don't care lol..

has happened to me before, but meh, life is about abundance, plenty more where they come from..

• Hey if you actually do get a number and she's cute just be semi playful/humorous don't text her a lot maybe couple every once and awhile. Definitely appear to have fun occasionally without them.

What happens when an amazing guy drops off their radar? Girls brains hit a switch. Hell most of the time I even actually meet up with girls from internet is completely random and not setup.

I'm not very smooth like at all but sometimes girls give off signals like I have nothing to do or I've got an extra ticket for.