Girls, Please answer this one simple question!

Why do you randomly stop texting a guy first?

But if he texts you first you'll hold up a conversation and want to text him?

This is especially if you like the guy!

The reason I ask is because with the girl I've been talking to we usually switch back and forth with who texts first. Although the past two weeks she has only texted me first once, Yet today she told me in person that she really likes me.
Well sadly girls, You were all wrong unfortunetly and the girl just dumped me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they texting like a guy by only sending 1-3 word texts? I stop for that.

Also when it seems like he's texting me out of boredom.

Most of all I'd rather talk in person than text and I don't want to sit there and text for a long time. I'll send texts here and there throughout the day but no back and forth conversation.

• I'm talking about actual sentence conversations, not 1-3 word texts.

What Girls Said 8

• Because we've learned that we can't show any sign of clingyness until the guy shows he's really interested. And even when he shows he's interested you can't just dive in and be first all of the time because he'll lose interest. When we're not first, the guy get's interested and curious to know what we're thinking and this question is proof of that, lol.

• Because she wants you to be the initiator. She's testing you out to see how much you really like her and seeing that if she doesn't text you first, you will do it to talk to her. Classic girl move, just make a bold move. It's time.

Please answer mine! Thanks:)

link

• Because she's trying to play hard to get, lik she doesn't want you to think that's she's easy. Either that or she's wants to see how much you like her, lik if she doesn't text you then will you text her? Yup for sure it's either one of those two

• I usually text her every other day and its been two days since I texted her last, But I know she's also talking to another guy and me so IDK...

• See if he cares enough to bother talking to me that's if I liked him if I didn't it would be to be polite

• When would you start texting him first again?

• Depends probably when I feel like were even again and that I know he really likes m

• I do it out of courtesy, if its going to be a ongoing conversation I stop. I dislike texting conversations. If I'm going to have a conversation with someone, then I'll call them.

• girls' sometimes do that because they don't wanna seem like they're needy for the guy all the time and don't wanna seem clingy. sometimes that often bothers the guy.

• I lose interest

• To avoid seeming clingy, or desperate in most cases.

What Guys Said 0