Girls, would you date a smart guy that was diagnosed with ADHD?

I like this girl and we are both science majors. I can tell she's impressed by how much more stuff I know than her. I sense she likes me back but I question it because she works for the college and knows I have ADHD, would this affect her opinion of me? She seems to like me anyway.

120

Most Helpful Girl

• You know a lot of the brilliant minds had adhd? take Einstein. It shouldn't be a problem unless it affects how you guys have conversations. Which you will have the skills at hand to learn to maintain.

• Huh, no I didn't no know that. I just looked it up since you said that and that's reassuring. :) My friends say I'm a good active listener. Past gfs have said they find my energy cute especially when I let go and act boyish.

What Girls Said 11

• I would if he is enrolled in a math or science based subject or if he is able to pay attention to detail and has good observation skills. Being religious or extra nice helps - try doing volunteer work or being extra helpful in group social settings. I knew a very short guy (5"1) who did that and he got married in his 2nd year in Canada despite not having a job for one year.

• If he was cute and not annoying in social situations yea. To me all ADHD means is you can't pay attention in class. I don't know what people who have it act outside of school.

• Yep. Doesn't bother me.

• Alesse without prescription accepted to pregnancy, there both was thin and remained. From proximo again I will begin a reception. Really now from contraceptive does put on weight? Me it seems to that our medicine did strides forward. +appeared much online purchase medicine, what time allows to save. buy alesse online in the pharmacy of 7daypharmacy. net/alesse-ovral-l-without-a-prescription

• I would provided we got along, and if someone doesn't want to based on a diagnosis, not what you're actually like they sound pretty stupid and shallow

• If you think she likes you back. Go for it. Having ADHD isn't bad lol.

• I certainly don't see why not

• As someone with ADHD, I think it would be nice to date someone who understands.

• NO NEVER AGAIN

• Yeah that's not a problem

• Yeah sure. ADHD is not a big deal.

What Guys Said 0