What advice about dating/ flirting/ relationship would you give to your 10 younger self?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well 10 years ago I was in the relationship I'm still in now and there's nothing I would change. Was everything always fantastic? No, but it got us to where we are now.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. make lots of mistakes. learn from your experience.

• Most men are unstable and manwhores. Stay true to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't.

No. I know...Most women are unstable and whores. stay true to you.

No. That's not it either.

Oh, I know...Good communication is important for every relationship, but it's the key to a lasting relationship. Girls and guys think differently. Most girls think with feelings and emotions; guys think in terms of logic and trying to fix people's problems. Learn the difference. Try to understand and 'speak' their 'language' so you can communicate well with them. There will be a lot fewer misunderstandings, and much more appreciation, and your relationships will be much stronger.

And I'd add, don't be a jerk. lol