Guys! I need advice, booty call?

What can I text my booty call who I really like back, he texted me earlier today "when can I have you" what's a good way to text him back and sounding flirty. What would you guys like to hear from your booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are generally more visual than women.

With that said, a naughty picture can quickly set a fire in us and leave us distracted for the entire day. Its almost a fun kind of torture if done properly. It doesn't have to be nude, maybe something to remind him of his favorite feature of you or favorite position with a simple message like "now" or "how long can you wait". You can get creative with sending him a picture of you eating a banana and saying you are on lunch break and thought about him. Endless possibilities and fun, just do it with confidence.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't understand why women go in to booty calls/fwb thinking they can not get attached. Maybe it's because they think the guy will become attached through it as well. I'll never know.

Anyway, if you want him to stop treating you as a sex obect, don't give him sex. Make him work for it. Take you out. Or maybe even tell him how you feel. You're allowed to, you know.

I can't really give you advice on how to flirt. It comes naturally. Just go off of what he says. If he's confused, he probably isn't worth it

• "That think you do? Damn, it's made me so juicy thinking about it". "Has anyone told you our eyes make their clothes swell?". Simple statements. No extra detail. Graphic but tied to a personal trait. Fucks guys up and make him think of you.

• You mean you have fuck buddies, but "don't know what to say back" to something so amateur?

I know a better way for you to get attention.

Might hurt your future prospects, but it works.

• "Whenever your ready"

• Lmao, I hope every girl like you who has "fwb's" or "booty calls" remembers how she spent her time when she's 28, 30, and wondering why no "real man" will commit.

When you've given something away often enough when it's at it's prime (fwb's, sex buddies) it's hard to sell it for a high price later when it's not as good (women about 27, 28, who are now panicking and wanting to marry.)

What Girls Said 0