What is a good free dating site?

And how effective are these sites? do they work?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to avoid the free sites and have had decent success with match.com. I figure if a girl is halfway serious about finding a quality man, she'll invest a few bucks in signing up for a legit site. That's not to say that there are no honest people on the free sites, I'm just skeptical as to if they are moderated enough or not.

What Girls Said 13

• Plentyoffish.com

Chemistry.com

singles.com

match.com

• plentyoffish.com

and yes its worked for me

• Datehookup.com

I met the guy I lost my virginity to on there, if that qualifies as effective lol

You can instant message on there and if you fill out certain things and then do a search, the things you have in common with certain people shows up. It's good. I liked it.

• Wow, tell me how the guy approched to you. I a m serious. Using online website to meet people is just too new for me

• He just sent me a message saying hey you're really pretty and you seem like I nice girl. Want to talk sometime? It's as simple as that. Just search for whatever age you're interested in and when the results come up, just go through the profiles and read about the girls or whatever and send messages to the ones you're interested in

• Thats not free.

• Plenty of fish is A dating site... a good dating site? Not sure.

• OkCupid is really good. They have a lot of cool features that PlentyofFish doesn't have, like match questions and tests and "quiver matches" and random matches. They will profile your personality too, based on how you answer the questions.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 16

• Nerve. Com is a good site because it attracts a wide variety of people. I feel like match and eharmony attract the same kind of white bread boring people and the people on nerve are more interesting.

• One of the few 100% free dating sites out there that I found is called DatingDNA. They have the main website, as well as an iPhone app and a facebook app, so they are well integrated with social networks.

• Plenty of Fish. Just look it up on Google and the link will come up. It's a really good site for online dating if your into that.

• I also say okcupid.com. Seems decent and it's 100% free.

• the only site I know that's free, is espinthebottle, but even that, you have to do all sorts of advertisement things jsut to get in contact with people, and besides, a lot of people are fake on there

im jewish myself, so if I was willing to pay for a site, id do jdate (jewish date).com, but I'm not willing to pay to have a match made for me, would rather meet someone in real life...for free, afterall... I am jewish

More from Guys
11