Was it the alcohol talking or is he serious?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4.5 months. I moved in with him when we were only dating for a couple months (he is the one that asked me). We started saying "I love you" a couple weeks after dating. I know most people think it's way to early to be living together and saying that but we knew each other and have been hanging since April. When we first started dating everything was going good for the most part. He would text me everyday, wanna cuddle all the time and be together. Now he barely wants to cuddle (he said sometimes he likes to just relax by himself), the sex has decreased. We use to do it every night and now it's like 1-3 times a week. He use to call me hunny or sweetie and now it's by my name. For example he will say I don't know kelly. I sometimes wonder if he is cheating on me?

Then another thing that I was curious about was last night we went to the bar and we were both pretty drunk. We were having sex and he was talking about kids and asking if I wanted to have one. He has only brought this up twice and both times he was drunk. But last night he finished in me. So time will tell I guess if I am or not. But my question is does it sound like he really wants a family with me or was it the alcohol talking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, are you even ok? Are you thinking straight?

I'm sorry but if you "are", if you're not joking or half drunk or something, from your text I have to ask: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? That guy with the face palm link said it ALL.

Let's see:

You're by the way 18-24, you moved into a guys place after 4.5 just because he asked and tells you he loves you, then you have drunk sex without protection with this guy who babbled something about kids while drunk and now all you say is "time will guess" !?

AND this is not even your MAIN problem, your problem is if it was the alcohol talking?! NO IT WASN'T THE ALCOHOL TALKING, it's AN AMAZING DEGREE OF IRRESPONSIBILITY AND TOTAL LACK OF CONNECTION WITH REALITY and SO MUCH F* IMMATURITY IT HURTS

You might just be pregnant with A F*CKING HUMAN BEING in a totally f* up relationship with a RETARDED who might have just destroyed your life and make you a single MOTHER in 9 F*CKING MONTHS. Not to mention you might just have f* up your HEALTH because I'm sure none of you smart kids even thought of THAT (what does a medical check up even mean these days, f* aids, F* the baby, I'm worried about this dumbfuck "wanting a family" - HE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE ASKED IF HE WERE SOBER.

GO TO A F* DOCTOR and reconsider your entire attitude towards CREATING A HUMAN BEING

What Guys Said 2

• Your boyfriend seems to have the characteristics of someone that has a personality disorder. They always seem loving and caring at first, then it all starts going downhill. I would personally get as far away from this guy as I could. I really hope you do not have a kid with this guy, it may turn out disastrous.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 0