Men, uncomfortable/ashamed about dating a girl 2-3 inches taller than you?

So lets say you run into a friend from high school, and right away you start hanging with her multiple times a week, be that going for coffee, the gym, studying together, etc.

She's a very attractive girl with a great body, and very compatible in terms of personality. The only thing is that she's about 2-3 inches taller than you. Would this prevent you from wanting to be in a relationship with her, or make you feel in any way ashamed?

i'm asking as earlier today while out for coffee with a guy I'm seeing, an old man sitting close by made a comment that I sure am tall (5'10"), and too bad I'm 3 feet taller than the guy with me.

obviously I'm not 3 feet taller, maybe more like 2-3" but I'm curious how this comment might've made the guy I was with feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• No height isn't as big of an issue with men

What Guys Said 2

• No, but I doubt a 6'5" - 6'6" women would be all that attractive.

• I've not met one taller than me, so I really don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 5'9" in bare feet, and I love wearing my 4" stilettos, so that makes me over 6 feet when I'm out with a guy. I've dated a couple guys barely 5'8" and it never bothered me, but one did have an issue with me being taller. My guy now is 6'5", so no issues there, but I think it can be a confidence issue for some guys, but not for me.