Help! Good 2nd date but he hasn't texted after 4 days.

I met a guy online and we went on a date and had a good time. I texted him that same evening just to say that I had a good time and would like to do it again sometime. We texted everyday for about a week and he asked me out again. Second date was also good but it's been four days now and I haven't heard from him. I was pretty sure he was interested but now I guess this confirms he's not? Would it be bad for me to be the one to text first again?

Most Helpful Guy

• you could but like you said it seems to me that he probably isn't very interested in another date. If he was I feel like he would've contacted you by now. Of course you could reach out to him, he could potentially be wondering the same thing you are (if you are interested) or perhaps is shy to initiate contact

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• text him to say hi and see how he responds. who really knows what's going on right? after all it is getting close to Christmas and maybe he's stressed or feeling awkward with what to say or do with you over the holidays considering you two just met recently. you can keep the convo light like by maybe bringing up the holidays. what your plans are, if you're doing anything, etc, etc. hope this helps :o)

• i don't think he is interested.