I ended it with him for sexting another woman, was I too harsh?

He said it was a stupid mistake. But he did it a few times with the same girl. But since I stopped trusting him, I ended it. Was I too harsh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, he's an asshole.

• Because a guy that really cares about me wouldn't do that...right?

• Because a guy who gives a shit about how you may feel about it wouldn't. Put yourself in his situation, what could possibly make you do such a thing and how could it ever not boil down to not caring about how he'd take it?

What Guys Said 3

• No you cannot trust a guy like that. you did the right thing. he will continue to do this over and over. He doesn't respect himself either.

He will plea and beg and if you take him back you would be a fool!

• Nope, probably the best decision you couldve done!

• Nope. It's always a big mistake only after they get caught. If you didn't know, he'd still be "mistakenly" doing it. Fuck him.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope you did the RIGHT THING! Why are you blaming yourself for his disloyalty? You deserve someone who only wants you. There is NO WAY I would stay with someone who did that. EVER...That for me is just as bad as having sex with her. Four paly is usually how it starts. It was only a matter of time. I hope you stand firm before he really hurts you or you find out all of the things he has already done that you know nothing about yet. The real question is why do you want this LOSER back? Where is your self worth and self respect? Don't you KNOW you deserve BETTER?!

Just saying. When trust is broken it ruins everything. I wouldn't trust you again. Who wants to live in fear that they can't trust the one person they should be able to trust over anyone else. You have to share fluids with that person...im just saying...

• I am never getting back with him. I just wanted to see what people on this site thought of sexting. I am awesome and he is not good enough...obviously :)

• Trust is important and in my opinion, underrated. If you can't trust him, the relationship is doomed. Whenever you see him texting you'll get suspicious and/or paranoid. You'll bring up his poor behaviour in fights and arguments. It will basically just keep plaguing you lol.

It's your choice, but I don't think you were too harsh.