Guys is it OK if a guy starts to text less?

I met a guy online and we've been on two dates which I thought went well. I texted first after the first date and waited to see if he'd text first after the second date. He didn't. I gave in after 5 days and texted him to which he replied an hour later with lots of questions and was friendly but since then texts are much less frequent. It's Christmas time and I'm away for the holidays but should I be worried that I'm having to wait longer for replies... especially since I can see he's online on the dating website... Yes, I think it looks bad too...

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a compilation of either being busy especially wih the holidays or so. Just call and say what's up. Plus you'll always get a response back constantly and its easier to understand each other more because the tone of voice can tell you what emotions he's feeling while talking to you. He also probably doesn't want to look needy so he doesn't want to text right away.

What Guys Said 1

• Sweetie I would never even wait a day to text a woman I dated even if it didn't go well I would never just want you thinking and anticipating my intentions.

Sorry but it doesn't sound good. sorry uhhgg

What Girls Said 1

• When you get less contact, you get less interest..