What do you guys think about this? too early for sex or not?

dated with this guy 7 times in 2 months thought he only saw me as a friend because he didn't kiss me or even touch me . but the other day he kissed me and said he liked me a lot I kissed him back and everything seems so good he actually is doing crazy things for me like ignoring shit ton of work he has and failing stuff (I don't like this I don't like having a negative effect on him) but I can see that he really likes me

anyways we meet another time and I have the most passionate kiss ever he says he wants to have me I do want to have him too but I think its too early for sex and he might leave me once we have sex( even thou he said he wants to have a future)

ALSO I believe that if I postpone the sex then maybe he might want me more?

what do you guys think about this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• No sex no tension no mind fucking,ssimple

What Guys Said 3

• you definitely need to wait more time before you and he hit a home run.

• 2 months is plenty of time...not giving someone sex doesn't equal them liking you more. That's just stupid thinking...

• It is to early for sex. If you do have sex though and he leaves you that was all he wanted from you. Don't trust anyone who kisses you before they say they like you.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait. You need to be sure it isn't just the sex he is after. I'd wait to be in a relationship first.

• No.Just no

• Give him a blowjob!

• Why not do it? Please give that man the booty he deserves!