Guys when dating someone new and you are invited over what do you hope your girl is wearing?

Something sexy like a black dress or something casual like jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something casual like jeans.

What Guys Said 7

• Manage expectations, set the norm. Wear some jeans, keep it casual. Then when the time comes, IF it comes you can impress with the dress. :)

Regardless, good luck!

• The "someone new" piece kind of changes my answer a bit but I'm always a fan of the little black dress with heels...

• Are ya'll staying home, or going out. You mentioned that he's coming over but is that just to pick you up or is it a night at home (which some girls HATE). I would think if it was just to spend the night at home, something casual, like jeans but if you're going out, something a little more formal like a skirt or dress.

• I never give it one second of thought honestly... There is no hope or fantasizing going on pror to arival.

• Something that is girly and cute.

• If you're staying in, I think causal would look nice.

• Usually jeans but not baggy ones.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I'd wear something femimine, so a dress sounds good, but one that's comfortable and not too sexy. I'd probably pair them with stockings. The idea is comfortable but cute and homey. After all, the setting is his home.

• some feminine and elegant is what I'd wear but then that's my style

• Jeans and a cute top

• it really depends on the occasion...