Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met on the internet?

If so how was the experience?

• Yes I have gone on a date with someone I have met through the internet
  • No I have not gone on a date with someone I have met through the internet
  • I would be willing to go on a date with someone I met on the internet
  • I would not be willing to go on a date with someone I met on the internet

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't and wouldn't go looking for a date on the internet but if we happened to meet and hit it off I would be totally up for meeting and going out on a date! Just because it's the internet doesn't mean it might not become the most meaningful relationship of you life whether that be friendship or other!

What Girls Said 5

• I've met a few guys off line. All have been perfectly nice and normal. I never had a long term relationship with any of them. Just casual dates. I'm still "friends" with a few of them. Overall it was a positive experience for me.

• I met my husband in a chat room. We have been married for 7 years now. I dated a few guys before him that I met online. I think it is quite fun and personally wouldn't have had it any other way. I got to know my husband on an intellectual level before it ever got physical. I think that is why we have stuck together.

• I met someone in Florida and we hit off. We dated a short period of time but thought it was best to just be friends because of our different lifestyles.

• My boyfriend and I met through tagged. Com. Then we started texting each other and one day I had a fight with my sister and I ran away from home, that's the first time we met in person. We have been together for 8months and I'm so lucky I've met someone who's real and sweet. We ended our relationship just a week ago but I didn't have any regrets. He has been wonderful throughout those times.

• I fell in love twice from the net. Just take your time and get to know the person a lot before dating

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I have dated probably a half dozen or more women online,and I have to say that my results were kind of mixed, overall. Most ended as casual dates; with some having multiple dates. I only had real relationships with two of them, and one turned out to be a real player. The other one, I am still with; so I guess you could definitely say it worked for me! My advice is try it! In my experience, it beats going to bars to find women! The noise and smoke just make that approach very hard.

• wow more people than I thought have clicked A. is it quite popular these days? I mean obviously some people do it, but I wasn't thinking this many! I guess its because all the people on here are more likely to be also on dating sites etc and then that's why the % is off. if everyone was included in this poll these numbers would not be accurate.

so people who wants to go out with a handsome young man such as myself?

:-p