Did she like it or not? *GIRL OPINIONS NEEDED*

So the other day things were heating up between me and my girlfriend. I started fingering her but this time I did something different, I did it in a way that it created kind if a suction just as I was pulling my finger out and her reaction was kind of hard to read. She stared to pinch her legs together each time I did it and would flinch a bit. I thought that meant she may have not liked it and squeezed her legs together to make me stop. But she started to get more aggressive and basically jumped me and started kissing more passionately I guess you would say? And she started to do stuff she wouldn't normally do like kiss my neck and chest a lot.

SO! From what I've told you do you think she liked it and I should keep doing it or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• ASK HER.

Everybody else said she probably liked it, but I'm not so sure...

When my boyfriend does something that kinda hurts or is uncomfortable (but I don't want to wreck his ego because it's not that big a deal), I will do something very similar to what your girlfriend did. I'll clench up, try to pull away as subtly as I can...then I'll try kissing or massaging him passionately to focus his attention somewhere else and stop doing whatever he's doing that I didn't like.

But maybe she liked it! This is just my experience I'm offering, so maybe it's different for most people - but that sounds like she didn't like it.

To be sure, it's always best to just ask her!

What Girls Said 8

• I'm leaning more towards she liked it. But for future reference and to keep the relationship healthy, you should probably feel comfortable enough to ask HER this question since it's affecting her directly and we're pretty much just guessing. I'd hate for all of us to tell you she liked it, and then you do something to piss her off.. We weren't there, so just ask her if she enjoyed it or not.

• Lol exactly, I'd be mad if my boyfriend asked a question like this when I could just clear it up myself..

• Yea I get that. Communication is defiantly key. I've never been on a relationship where we've been really open about that (I've only had one previously) so that kind of convo is so new to me and seems almost taboo if that makes sense. It's just something I have to get used to

• Honestly, I would say that she liked it. If she didn't and/or it hurt, I think that she would tell you.

• She could have had an orgasm, she definitely liked it

• Sounds like she really liked it, man. Good job.

• I think she liked it.

• You should ask her.xD But from what you've told she probably liked it.

• Good god man, ASK HER!

• If you were still doing it when she started kissing her neck then yeah. If not she could have changed to make you stop. But in fairness I haven't had a guy hurt me while fingering since I was 14 and that was all down to nails...don't scrape her insides. If the hole was a side thought and your main focus was on her clit then she probably liked it. The clit is the most important part.

What Guys Said 0