Was I out of line for calling him cruel?

My boyfriend of 6 months has been acting very different towards me the past couple weeks. Basically ignoring me or answering my texts with "yep" no matter what I say or ask. It is a ldr, so its very bothersome. So here it is Xmas eve and I drove home too see my family, almost 4 hours away. I live in a major city and the traffic was horrific. When I arrived to my parents, I text him thAt I made it here and that the traffic was awful. He replied "yep". I text him back with " you are cruel! I guess misery loves company? Well you aren't going to bring me down". He hasn't responded. And now I feel bad for saying that to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I think calling him cruel was very tame. Don't feel bad, he sounds like kind of an ass and maybe not too into you. But apparently didn't have the balls to tell you so. You've only been together six months, so personally I think you should just be done with him.. This kind of behavior so early on is only foreshadowing problems to come. As has been said, it's about to be a new year and I'm sure you can find someone who is wild about you and makes an effort.

So shake it off and move on. You made a good call. Enjoy your holiday :)

What Guys Said 3

• Don't feel bad, guys like this are just dick heads, and don't have the brain cells to be decent or respectable, and your right to not want an idiot like that around just to bring you down, so don't get in touch again, there's a good chance he's just being nasty to fob you off because he don't have the balls of a real man, and seriously, who wants to be around a jerk like this, your worth more than that and your talents know it, walk away while its you telling him you want nothing more to do with him, don't give him a chance to express his opinion, good luck, real men are waiting for this opportunity, go let them know your around,x

• its your nature

• women talk without thinking.

man act without thinking.

lmao

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, he's the one being a jerk. He's playing emotional mind games, and after weeks, I probably would've lashed out at some point too. Honestly, he's not acting like a boyfriend. He's acting like he's already checked out. I'd check out, too.

• You just broke up with him, but it sounded it like he was done with you anyways. He had already checked out ot the relationship emotionally and mentally.

You can start the new year single, try picking someone who's into you this time.

• he was being an ass..u should have called him more thn cruel

• Sounds like it is over.