Do you tend to date people that look like you?

Same race?

Same skin color?

If your hair is brown or blonde, do you date someone who has brown or blonde hair?

If eyes are brown, do you date brown?

You know what I mean.

I am open to date all types of people, but for the most part I have always ended up with someone who looks similar to me..dark hair, light eyes, etc.

This is the first time I am dating a blonde hair blue-eyed guy and this question just popped in my head, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am white and I date other Caucasians but some were not as white as I am (I am quite pale) And closer to mediterranean but still Caucasian as they were italian or greek. I have blue eyes and light hair but I like men with dark hair and hazel or brown eyes. they don't usually look like me but they are within my race.

What Guys Said 5

• For me no, I'm open to dating variations of women but I tend to notice I date women who have fair skin, long dark hair, and have some what of a hipster style going on. (my weakness haha)

Me I'm a tall light skin black guy, I tend to dress on the preppy casual side, but I have my hipster or trendy clothing too. So yeah women tend to look way different from me.

• Nah, I'm more into light skinned brunnetes. Unless the opposite is super hot, which I wouldn't be surprised then I would go out with such a person.

• I don't know, but I know I would date girls that I'm attracted to.

• Yes, they are my biggest preference.

But unfortunately, typically those girls don't like guys that are the same race.

• i am picky! I go for people that my heart likes even if it does not work out!

What Girls Said 0