Poll: if you texted your ex and he/she didn't reply, would it bother you?

If you texted your ex a "merry Xmas :)" text and he/she didn't reply would it bother you? This is after nearly one month no contact

• Yes it would bug me
  • No it wouldn't bug me
I ask because my ex texted me Merry Xmas and I didn't reply. We only dated two months and had been no contact one month

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I be texting an ex unless I wanted to use her because there was nothing better going on in my life?

What Guys Said 6

• No. Moving on is important. Plus I hate merry Christmas texts especially from people I haven't talked to in a while. Suddenly you feel like contacting me after so long in a superficial manner?

• Well if it did bother me I'd have a pissy Xmas every year. Mine never replies. But who cares.

We know they got the message, right? So they know we care. That's all that matters.

• me personally no

• Definitely not. The reason she is my ex would be because I don't want to be with her anymore. I wouldn't mind

• It depends if I still like her or not. If I still have feelings for her then yes, if not then no.

• Its an ex, so why bother?

What Girls Said 4

• I would be a little hurt

• No. I probably wouldn't even send that text in the first place.

• I did, there birthday is Xmas eve so text them happy birthday and merry Christmas as well as hope you have a good new year! and I got nothing back and it kinda hurt but the next night I drunkenly deleted his number and it was probably for the best...part of me is devastated I have no way to contact him...but honestly he was a douche bag!

• It's an ex. You must not be over him or her if you get mad