Should I date my roommate?

The dorms I'm staying in are coed ed. I like my roommate, but I'm scared that it could mess things up if it does not work out. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't date your roommate . Cause if it is not working, both of you will awkward and stay together. When you are not in relationship, you will be jealous when she sees new guy or she will be jealous when you see a new girl. It doesn't mean you still have feeling , but it's natural happen when you liked someone you still have little feeling.

• i think I can bear it, for me it made me grow up and manage my emotional... made me strong. so I am comfortable with that girl who is my roomate, she is the one feel really awkward when I was around when she is dating a guy.

• sometimes, I made myself around her when she was with a new guy. its really super awkward, but I am fine and cool.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope not a good idea, usually they say not to commit floorcest, but you'd be taking this to a whole new level. Like one of they guys said, don't shit where you eat!

• I wouldn't do it. If things don't work out it's going to be so awkward and you have to live with this person

What Guys Said 2

• General rule of thumb "Don't shit where you eat." Plus honestly if something does go wrong and you did stuff with her your future dates may avoid you because they're afraid there is more to come.

• Just don't.

It's bad news bears.